Please read the terms & conditions before booking. If any part of this document is unclear to you, please contact us for more information.
- Payment must be received in full before the start date of the course. Until we receive full payment, your space will not be confirmed.
- We are unable to accept payment by installments
- Course fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
- French Language Studio Pte. Ltd reserves the right to reschedule any course and to assign any teacher to any class.
- Level tests are available on weekdays from 10.30am to 7.00pm, or on Saturday’s from 9am to 1pm by appointment only. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment
- If you choose to pay for your private tuition by the hour, French Language Studio Pte. Ltd cannot guarantee a fixed schedule for your classes, or teacher availability. Your lesson and teacher will only be confirmed once payment is made.
- Payment for private tuition must be made at least 3 days prior to the class.
- If you are running late for your class, please inform your teacher.
- Lessons can be cancelled and rescheduled, providing at least 24 hours notice is given prior to the scheduled lesson. Students must notify us in writing (via email), if they wish to cancel and reschedule a class.
- If you fail to attend a class, or do not provide at least 24 hours notice to cancel and reschedule, French Language Studio Pte. Ltd reserves the right to charge you the total cost of the missed class.
- If a student frequently cancels their lessons, then we reserve the right to reassign their allocated time slot to another student. Future tuition will then have to be booked on a lesson by lesson basis, according to the teachers availability. Please note, this means that every lesson for the remainder of your class package, may be held on a different day and at a different time. .
- In the event of sickness on the day of a class, a medical certificate will be required if you are unable to attend. A copy of the certificate must be emailed to the following email address email@example.com, and be received the same day as the missed class. Students must also inform their teacher a minimum of 3 hours prior to their class that they will be unable to attend. If a medical certificate is received and your teacher has been informed (in accordance with the above), you will not be charged for the missed class.
- Prices advertised on our website are for classes held at French Language Studio Pte. Ltd premises only. For classes held off site, an additional transportation fee will be applied depending on the location.
- If the student is aged 16 or under, an adult must be at home and contactable during the lesson.
- Class packages must be fully used within a set time, as outlined above under ‘Validity of Package’.
- Class packages (e.g. buy 10 hours, get 1 hour free) are valid for a maximum of 6 months only, from the date of purchase. After 6 months, any hours not used will be lost.
- Package extension is only possible under the following circumstances:
– Holiday / Travel (proof of travel required)
– Sickness (Medical certificate required)
– Unavailability of the teacher. In this case, French Studio will try and allocate you a replacement teacher.
– However, if this is not possible we reserve the right to postpone and reschedule the lesson.
- Your space on a course will only be confirmed once full payment has been received.
- French Language Studio Pte. Ltd needs to have a minimum number of students registered before a course can commence. If we are unable to run a course due to the minimum number of students not being met, we will offer students who have already paid the following options:
– To join another class of the same level
– To wait for the next training term
– Obtain a full refund
- Special combo package (20 hours group class + 2 hours private tuition):
– The two hours of private tuition must be used during the same term as the group tuition. Lessons must be booked at least 2 weeks before the end of term.
- All course fees are non-refundable. French Studio does not accept any responsibility for changes in student circumstances that may prevent them from attending a course once payment is received.
- At the sole discretion of French Language Studio Pte. Ltd, adult students may be offered a make-up class if they are not able to attend a lesson due to sickness. However, French Studio is not obliged in any way to arrange a make-up class and cannot guarantee that one will be available.
- To be considered for a make-up class, a medical certificate will be required. A copy of the certificate must be emailed to info firstname.lastname@example.org, and be received the same day as the missed class.
- If a make-up class is possible, students will be offered the opportunity to join another class of a similar level – provided that it fits within the school’s schedule and that the school agrees. The make-up class must be taken within the same term as the missed class and students are only permitted to attend a maximum of 2 make-up classes per term.
- French Studio is not able to arrange make-up classes for children.
- For children studying French in Lieu of Mother Tongue or as a Second or Third Language, any document relating to the Ministry of Education (MOE) will be given within 7 days of the request and payment being made. If the child decides to stop learning French in lieu of mother tongue, French Language Studio Pte. Ltd will immediately inform the school and the MOE.
- Skillsfuture : Please note, it is the students full responsibility to submit their claim to SkillsFuture on time and in full. French Language Studio Pte Ltd, accepts no responsibility or liability, if a claim is subsequently not approved by SkillsFuture. Course fees, including the cost of any course materials, will not be refunded by French Studio. If you require any documents to support your claim, please send your request in writing to email@example.com. We will send the documents within 7 working days.
- Students are not allowed to take pictures, or record video/audio on the school premises without permission. The same applies if lessons are held off site.
- For safety reasons, parents / guardians are not allowed to wait for their child inside the school while lessons take place
- Parents / guardians must ensure their child is on time for their class.
- Parents / guardians must pick up their child on time, at the official end of the lesson. French Language Studio Pte. Ltd will not be responsible for children after their class.
- French Language Studio Pte. Ltd shall not be held liable for personal injury, death, property damage or loss suffered by a student or parent/guardian while on French Studio premises, attending French Studio events, or while attending classes off site.
- French Language Studio Pte. Ltd is not responsible for any exam scores achieved by students.
- Students must behave respectfully towards their teacher, other students and the school’s material/furniture. We will not tolerate any abusive behaviour, physical or verbal. In the case of damage to school property, the student / their parents / guardian will be held responsible and will bear any repair costs.
- French Studio reserves the right to immediately expel students if there are continuous behaviour problems, or if behaviour is deemed inappropriate or abusive. This relates to both student and parents/guardian behaviour. No fees will be refunded.
- Unless otherwise informed, pictures & videos made by French Language Studio Pte. Ltd can be used for communication and marketing purposes both online and in print. If at any time you no longer wish for your photo, or your child’s photo to be used, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- French Language Studio Pte. Ltd will make all reasonable efforts to run courses and deliver lessons as advertised and agreed. However, as we must arrange our classes efficiently, we reserve the right to make reasonable changes to our schedule, number of classes, location of classes, syllabus and/or the teacher assigned to your class.
- Your personal information will be used in line with French Language Studio Pte. Ltd standards.
- French Studio will only use your information for the purposes it was collected.
- French Language Studio Pte. Ltd will never sell or disclose your personal details to third parties for commercial reasons.
- Under the Personal Data Protection Act you have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you, and the right to ask us to correct any inaccurate information.
- If you want more information about this, or have any questions regarding our terms and conditions, contact French Language Studio Pte. Ltd: email@example.com
$20 OFF January 2019 group classes
- Valid only for January 20189 group classes.
- 1 discount per person only.
- This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Registration and payment must be made between 3rd December to 6th December, by cash, cheque, bank transfer, NETS or PayLah only.
- This offer is not available for PayPal payment or online credit card payment.
- This offer is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be converted to cash, sold, or exchanged for any other goods or services.
- If you have already booked and paid for your January 2019 course, you can claim the $20 discount off your next term group class booking. Simply contact us for more information and to claim the discount – firstname.lastname@example.org.