Our school will be temporarily moving online.
All our current and upcoming classes (group and private) will be taking place online (“en ligne”).
We launched this program end of March and it has already proven to be a very successful, popular alternative! Both our teachers and students who have been using it report that it works really well.
- All classes are still taking place on schedule.
- We will send the Zoom invite link to you no later than 24h prior to your class.
- The same Zoom link will work for all subsequent classes in your session.
- We will send you a google drive link to access the supporting documents you might need for your class. This link will stay active for all subsequent classes and new documents will be available to download/print 24h prior to your class
- If your class has not started yet, we will also send you the Course book as a PDF before your class.
- Private lessons are also taking place online via Zoom, you will receive a Zoom link no later than the day before to connect to your class.
- For new students, you can sign up for any group class of your choosing on our website. All classes will be taking place remotely as scheduled.
- New students can also contact us to organise private classes online.
- A class might start online and resume in-person as soon as the school reopens. However, private class students will be able to finish online if they prefer.
You can find information on how to use Zoom below:
Join a Zoom meeting (online class)
Setting & Testing your audio and video
More videos and tutorials can also be found on the Zoom website
We look forward to reopening and having you again at French Studio in person!
In the meantime we are available to assist you via email at email@example.com, contact form or by phone: +65 9499 9527